:: Search the Web ::



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Musa Hassan’s failing fishing expedition.

MalaysiaToday | NO HOLDS BARRED - Raja Petra Kamarudin

Musa Hassan, Malaysia’s IGP, is embarking on a fishing expedition. He has told his officers to explore all avenues on how to get me. The trouble is: many of his own police officers report to me rather than to him. So I know what he did this morning and what he is doing right now even as you read this.

Musa Hassan thinks he has police officers monitoring my movements. Actually, none of his officers really know where I am and instead I have police officers monitoring his movements and reporting to me every day about what is happening on the top floors of the police headquarters in Bukit Aman.

Initially, they thought they could get me through my son. They beat up my son to get him to plead guilty to various criminal charges. But when the case went to court my son revealed that he had been beaten up and he changed his plea to not guilty.

So they had no choice but to allow the trial to go on and it was revealed during the trial that the allegations against my son were not quite true after all.

They then adjourned the trial and sent my son back to the Sungai Buloh Prison where they beat him up again. Then my son went berserk and they had to admit him into the psychiatric ward. Later, they transferred him to solitary confinement because he was still considered a mental case and too dangerous to be allowed to mix with the other prisoners.

Yes, as much as they thought they could keep this hidden from me I managed to find out. And the message I sent the police was they can go ahead and kill my son in prison for all I care. As much as I hate to say so, my son is collateral damage. We are all collateral damage. Sometimes, in a struggle, people must die, even if it is your own son.

Did we not read about the time of the Islamic Empire in Medina when a mother was told that her last son had died in the war? She cried when told she has lost all her sons. But she cried because she had no more sons to offer the cause.

That is what we have been raised to believe in. The cause is more important than all else. So what do they think they can achieve by beating up my son? They think that will soften me? On the contrary, it will harden me even further as this is now more than just about the cause. This is also about seeing that a debt is paid, blood for blood.

And Musa Hassan thinks that just because he is the top dog of the police force that means he is also the smartest police officer in Malaysia. He probably could not find his dick in the dark if his sex life depended on it.

You want to know what good police work is? Let me teach you good police work. Do you know what the Chief Prosecutor of the MACC, Kevin Morais, did for Christmas? I bet you don’t. Do you know he spent Christmas right through New Year with his English boyfriend many years his senior in Bromley, Kent, UK? I bet you didn’t know that.

And I also know you are threatening the police officers who signed Statutory Declarations alleging your links with the Chinese underworld to change their statements and declare that what they first signed were all lies.

It is a bit too late now. Those Statutory Declarations are two years old. You should have made these police officers sign their second Statutory Declarations the very next day like what you made PI Bala do

Do you wish to deny this? Do you wish to say that RPK and Malaysia Today are lying? Let’s hear you say this and then I will publish copies of all these documents just to prove that you are the one lying. Even the Sabah High Court has called you a liar and in a short while I shall publish this evidence in another article.

The powers-that-be is trying to convince you to retire and to take up a position as an Ambassador. Maybe that is the best thing to do seeing that you are no good as a policeman anyway. But why Ambassador? Why do they always send undesirables such as bottom-pinchers to become Ambassadors?

I can suggest two countries they can send you as an Ambassador. Haiti or Mongolia. I am sure the Mongolians would welcome the man who destroyed evidence of Altantuya’s murder to allow the real murderers to get off scot-free.

So what do you plan to do now, Musa Hassan? Offer ‘evidence’ that I published false Statutory Declarations by police officers so that you can charge me under the Multimedia Act? Why did you not do that with my own Statutory Declaration? Why investigate me for signing a false Statutory Declaration but instead charge me for Criminal Defamation where the truth of the matter is not material to the charge? Are you scared of charging me for signing a false Statutory Declaration lest the truth surface in court?

You assume I left Malaysia illegally or on a false or foreign passport. You do not know. You assume I entered another country using a false or foreign passport. You do not know. In fact, you do not even know whether I am still in the country since you can’t trace any evidence that I am not.

What kind of ‘top cop’ are you? You are outraged because I am making a fool of you when actually you are making a fool of yourself. Your entire game plan is based on assumptions and you do not even know whether your assumptions are right in the first place.

I know more about what you are doing than you know about what I am doing. More of your police officers report to me than to you. You are just guessing as to where I am and what I am up to whereas I know your every move. I even know that your chief henchman, Kevin Morais, was frolicking in bed with another man while you thought you had Dato’ Ramli Yusuff’s and Rosli Dahlan’s balls in your grip.

You think you can outsmart me, Musa Hassan? I know you charged one Indian police officer for Kugan’s murder when it was three police officers that beat him to death in the Subang Jaya Police Station. Why charge just the one Indian police officer? Why not charge the other two Malay police officers as well? Is it because you are scared it may turn into a racial issue if the world finds out that two Malay police officers also beat Kugan to death? So if one Indian police officer murders another Indian then the government is ‘safe’? You think we have forgotten that initially 11 police officers were ‘suspended’ and given a desk job for Kugan’s murder?

Musa Hassan, you are not of my league. You are not even of the league of an IO. And I have met many of your IOs in the course of the last eleven years so I know what I am talking about. You should accept the offer of retirement in exchange for an Ambassadorship to Haiti or Mongolia and put the entire Malaysian Police Force out of its misery. The Malaysian police will hold a 30-day Mardi Gras the day they see you sent out to pasture. Trust me, your police officers report to me, so I know.



1 Malaysia

:: Search This Blog ::

Abu Leman

A Kadir Jasin

AhmadFadhli Ketua DPP Kelantan

Albangi di Kuching

ALIRAN

Ameno World

anilnetto

Another Brick in the Wall

APANAMA

ASPAN ALIAS -Sebuah Catatan Perjalanan Politik Bangsa

Bakri Musa

Bersih 2.0

BNBCC - Laman Rasmi MP BN

Blog Che Gu Bad

Bukit Bintang Post

Cakna Kini

DEVOURED SAVIOUR /FLYINGKICK

Din Merican: the Malaysian DJ Blogger

dinturtle - PARTI MELAYU

Double - Y

Dr. Wan Hasni

edyesdotcom

Era Pasca

Fakta TV

FinanceTwitter

Free Malaysia Today

GABUNGAN RAKYAT PRIHATIN

Gelagat Anwar

glassmanSAYS

Greater Malaysia

Hornbill Unleashed

Ikatan Bangsa Malaysia

Jebat Must Die

Kabar tentang Dunia Islam

Kelab Jaringan Rakyat

Kerajaan Rakyat

Kedahkini

KTemoc Konsiders

LoyarBurok

MAGICK RIVER

Malaysia Chronicle [English Politics]

Malaysia Chronicle [BM Politik]

Malaysia Gazette

Malaysiakini :: BERITA

Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH

Malaysia Outlook

MalaysiaProNews

Malaysia Sosialis Liberal (albangikuching).

Megat Arjuna

Mengembang Pemikiran Rakyat

Merah Tinta MSO

Movement for Monetary Justice Malaysia

WAKE UP MALAYA

My Nation

MYKMU

MyTimes

Nasrudin Hassan AtTantawi

Negara Pakatan Rakyat

Open source investigations

Omak Kau!!!!

Orang Perak

OutSyed The Box

:: SEARCH THE WEB ::

Pakat-Pakat Kalih

PakDin

Perisik Rakyat®

Pen Patah Blog

RAKYAT MARHAEN

RPK :: Malaysia Today - No Holds Barred

REFSA (Research for Social Advancement)

rocky's bru

SAKMONGKOL AK47

SALLEH SAID KERUAK

SANDIWARA

Sarawak Report

SeaDemon Says

Selatan Online

Sinar Harian Utama

SoZCyili

Suara Kami

steadyaku47

Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah

The Heat Online

The Malaysian Insider :: Malaysia

The Malaysian Insight

themalaysianobserverblog

The Mole

The People's Parliament

The Rakyat Post

The Sniper

The Third Force

TINTA HIJAU DARI KAKI BUKIT

Tukanglawan

tUKAR gOMEN

Tukar Tiub

Tun Mahathir [Che Det.cc]

Unspinners

uppercaise

WARTAWAN RASMI LAMAN REFORMASI

Zamkata